Flexible packaging and label producers are adding thermal laminates to achieve client excitement, dynamic shelf impact and higher profit margins.
The 7 Secrets of Specialty Laminates for Flexible packaging and labels
The fierce battle for buyers’ attention on overcrowded retail shelves means today’s packaging must not only get food to market, but also help sell it. Below we list seven key ways that specialty laminate films make this process easier.
- Laminate films protect products and extend their shelf life. This applies to a huge variety of food products for human and animal consumption
- Laminate films actually add structural strength, product value, and allow better profit margins for producers
- ScuffProof® films resolve all scuffing, burnishing, and scratching especially dark colors
- Films are far better than UV coating, eliminating the smell, and clean-up
- Nearly all laminate films allow surface embellishments ie, foil stamping, spot UV, glueing, and much more
- Laminating films can be used to create the most delightful soft touch surface, known as Karess®, in the industry
- Laminating films can create textures like linen or leather, add holographic features, and also varying matte levels to flexible packaging and labels.
Get Your Free Sample Pack!
Connect with Nobelus to learn how other companies are capturing unique opportunities through specialty thermal films.
RELAX, IT’S GUARANTEED!
The Nobelus Gold Seal Total Satisfaction Guarantee is one of the broadest, most dynamic guarantees in the industry. As a result of constant research and ingenuity, Nobelus offers an unparalleled line of products that have been 100% proven in the field. It is our guarantee that each product will perform satisfactorily for the application and if you are not pleased with the performance, your purchase will be replaced or refunded in accordance with the Nobelus Return Policy.